Hi,
Daniella met with her neurodevelopmentalist last week. The visit went really well. We forgot to mention the overly friendly with strangers part, so Daniella did most of the evaluation from the testers lap. uugghh! Anyway, we are very happy with the program. After gathering the needed supplies, we started her daily exercises. It will be a slow/time consuming process, but we are expecting great results.
Now the reason for the title. The children and I are sitting at the lunch table today. Dan is getting good enough with his utensils that I decided to give him a bit of barbecue with his chicken nuggets. Part way through the meal, I notice Dan has not tried his barbecue sauce. I tell him, "dip it Dan" and point to his nugget. While taking a bite of my nugget, I catch a glimpse of Dan out of the corner of my eye dipping his forehead into his sauce. Yikes!! After a small re-explanation of what he is to do we go on with our meal. Of course, a good laugh was had by all.
If its not Dan giving us a good laugh, it is usually our other 3 y/o comedian. Here's another quick example ,then I have to go get something done. Supper table last Thursday. Matt (husband) notices his supplement powder is missing from on top of the fridge. He promptly asks where it was.
Truman pipes up in a very dramatic voice ,"I think someone took it down".
Matt," well were is it now?"
Truman, " I don't know, but I think someone put it in the trash."
Matt, "where is my powder that was in it?"
Truman, " I think someone dumped it out."
Matt, "well who did that"
Truman, "well I'm not sure, but I think it was me." with a big smile on his face.
If Matt wouldn't have been laughing so much, Truman would probably have gotten into some pretty big trouble for that one. Good thing he is sooo cute.
Have a good week. Talk to you soon.
Vickie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment