Tuesday, June 2, 2009

adoption

You never know who the Lord will bring into your life; the people you will touch, and those that touch you. I/our family was given the priviledge of sharing adoption with 2 different families this last month. The majority of people we meet or are around do not have a desire to adopt.
1. While meeting with our photographer, we began talking about adoption. I shared with her the website I found our children on, www.untilallhavehomes.org. Their family is in the process of looking into a little girl from the website. Yeah!!
2. We took the children to our local Serbian Fest this last weekend. We met many lovely people there, as was our experience in country last yr. We met a couple there who have a strong desire to adopt from Serbia. The wife is Serbian. They thought Serbia was no longer allowing adoptions with the U.S. How happy they were to hear our news, and how pleased we were to share it. I promptly gave them the contact info. they needed.
What wonderful opportunities we have had lately. I love to help bring other orphans home to their new families.
have a good day,
Vickie

1 comment:

And patiently waiting... said...

Vickie,
That is so cool! Isn't God amazing who he brings into our lives!
Tammy