Wednesday, July 1, 2009

art


Well ,there are a certain 2 young men (age 4 and 1) who are in the stage of getting themselves in trouble lately. You know the stage(around 1 to 2 yrs. old) where things are pulled out of drawers, toys are all dumped out, getting into things your not supposed to touch, etc. We are all very glad that these 2 are progressing in their development, but boy are they quick to get into trouble. Fortunately for the 1 yr. old, there is a 4 yr. old in the same stage who is taller and stronger. This means the 4 yr. old can reach more and pick up more; providing his 1 yr. old "partner in crime" more access to the unreachable. Thank you Dan!
Yes, it is a stage we all pass through. Mom just has to hang on and constantly watch them, until they pass out of this stage. Even with constant watching, you know how one turn of the head leads to another mess. We will call this photo Dan's artwork for the day. Yikes!! No that is not blood; it is red marker. Oh my!! If I could have put in a request, I would have liked a washable marker though. I'm sure it will fade after a couple of days. Lots of memories for mom to remember later on. I sure do love being a mom.
hope you are having a great day,
Vickie

3 comments:

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

OH MY!!!! Looks like something mine would do. Well, glad I'm not alone here...LOL!!! That's pretty funny;-)...Many blessings...Trish

And patiently waiting... said...

My mouth fell open!! :) Kristina painted her eye lids blue with washable marker..she since has not been able to watch mommy put on make up! :)

MoonDog said...

ethan did that with green marker. one hand completely green not to mention all over his butt. how does one color his OWN backside? he managed!