He is mostly potty trained at home during the daytime. I haven't figured out yet how to let him wear his underwear out in public. There is no way for him to tell me he has to use the restroom when we are out. I am teaching him the sign language signs for #1 and #2, but if I'm not looking at him how am I going to know he
So, now for the biggie. Dan and I were sitting outside for a bit this Friday afternoon. Our neighbor/adopted grandparents pulled their car out of the garage. Out of the blue Dan says, "Nana". I looked at him. What did you say Dan. He said it again!!!! Then he said, "Papa" as Papa got out of the car. Wow!! He continued to say the names, so I walked him over to the neighbors, so they could hear him talk. How exciting. He has been saying Mama and Dada for a bit, but we hadn't heard any new words for awhile.
His running is getting faster and more coordinated. He seems so receptive to his neurodevelopmental program. After only a few months, he seems to show improvement. Pretty quick.
Now, Daniella makes progress too; but hers is much slower and requires a lot more work. I am so thankful she is willing to put in as much time as it takes. She is such a good/hard worker. What a sweetie.
All of our children are such blessings.
Have a great day,
Vickie

2 comments:
How great is that! We waited for a while to hear more words from Kristina. :) I am so happy to see pictures of the kids growing and getting older. :)
Hi Vickie....They are so adorable!!! Congrats on the potty training. John-John is also beginning to talk...just not clearly. Better day by day. Beautiful pictures...lots of love and many blessings...Trisha
Post a Comment