Well, I am a bit late for August. Let me sum up the month. It was hot!! Family swim nights were fun.
Matt and I each had a grandfather pass away. It was a sad time, but we are thankful we had all those years with them. Also, happy that our children were allowed to get to know them. Two great men who will be missed.
Dan turned 5. Yeah!! He is looking older these days. I look back at pictures from when he came home; and he looks like such a baby, in many ways he was. Not now, he is talking so much. It is great. Today he even came up to me and threw his arms around my neck giving me a big hug. That always makes a mom's day.
Baylie tried out for her first musical. We will find out tonight if she made it. I hope she did. There were a lot of really experienced children who tried out; makes me a bit nervous for her. We'll see.
Can't believe we are only two weeks away from the arrival of the new little baby girl Hannah. Is everything ready .........no. Does she have a name yet......no. Am I starting to stress a bit about everything getting done on my list of to do's.......yes. Could I be labeled .....difficult, grumpy, picky, grouchy.......probably. You get the idea.
O.K., there's August.
Talk to you next month,
Vickie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Does that mean that you're pregnant? Or adopting again?
This one is home grown. I would love to adopt again, but I don't know that we could afford it right now.
Post a Comment