I'm not sure how I got so far behind on my posts. At the present we do not have much internet service at home, which makes it challenging.
Zarah(gymnastics) and Truman(trampoline) are in the middle of their meet season. Both are doing real well. Zarah qualified to go to state her 1st meet, and has continued to do well. Her meet today she got 1st all around.
Truman got 3rd place at his very first meet. He should feel more comfortable as the season progresses.
Baylie is doing 2 musicals this year. Robin Hood was in the fall, and now she is in Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. She enjoys her time to herself/with her friends.
Dan and Truman have their 1st loose tooth. we'll see who pulls it out first. Dan went for his neurodevelopmental evaluation this week. He did pretty well. They say he still has a few of his autistic type behaviors that they are going to work on. They expect him to progress quite well.
Addie had her birthday. She is walking and starting to say several words now. How does that happen so fast. It seems like she was just a tiny baby yesterday.
Jack had his 12th birthday. He is getting so big and maturing a bit. He has been into making origami things and things out of duct tape lately. He has also been a big help with our van when difficulties arrive. I am thankful for the talents God has given him.
Charlie and Daniella have been enjoying playing just dance on the wii they got for Christmas. It is funny to watch all of them down there dancing away. With Mario Carts Charlie seems to drive into the walls alot, but he enjoys trying.
I have several photos/videos I would like to download onto my blog, but no way to download them on right now. Hopefully later, i will be able to do that.
I guess that it all for now,
take care,
Vickie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know what you mean about internet issues. We have struggled with it here in Russia. It is amazing how quickly our children grow, isn't it? It's nice to hear how your children are doing. How are you faring with so many activities?
Post a Comment