Friday, April 24, 2009

I am a Grandma!!




I wanted to share a photo of my new grandbabies.







Yes, there are 8 new baby pet mice at our house. :) The children were quite excited about their new family members. We did our google search on how to properly care for them and their parents. Always something exciting going on around here. Have a great day.
Vickie

2 comments:

And patiently waiting... said...

Oh my!!! Oh my!! Oh my!! I am glad that you are excited about your grand babies!! :)

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

That pic is too funny!!! I might be aging (need better vision correction)....I initially thought it was fingers. My kids would be ornery enough to hide in a box of shredded paper and freak me out like that!!! So, my mind is ever prepared, for the out-of-the-ordinary scenario. But....your grand babies are cute little pink things;-).

Also, I totally enjoyed your post of "Mother's Thoughts"....which I also identify with. I could just visualize the horror of trying to dig out stuck CD/DVDs and with DH hot on my heals. Isn't a big family a scream!!!! Many blessings and much love...Trish (the one who only wants one more!!!)