Seems like there is usually something missing around our house (a shoe, the car keys, etc.). One item will be found, but then another goes missing.
Yesterday was a unique situation. After getting home from church, I got called outside by 2 of the children. They were standing under one of our big trees looking up. Jack was throwing a rock up into the tree. What could he be doing?
Jack: "Mom, when I was walking under the tree; I heard a jingling. I looked up and there they were. I remember where the lost car keys are. They are caught in the tree."
Mom: "What!! How did they get in the tree?"
Jack: "After I opened the door, I heard a bird up in the tree. So I threw the car keys at it. The keys got stuck on the branch."
After a couple of minutes, the lost keys were recovered. As a mother, there are things you never thought you would have to tell your children. Don't throw keys into the tree or at birds--would fall into that category.
Always something interesting going on. Have a great week.
Vickie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment