The new exhibit this year is the polar bear. He was very entertaining.
Here are a few activities we did make it to:
A couple p
Some anim
and deer.
We all enjoyed being outside.
The difference in Dan this year was huge. Last year he rode in the stroller for the entire time; except when I made him walk for a little bit at the end. He put up major resistance the entire time he was walking. ................ This year he walked the entire time we were at the zoo. This is HUGE for him!!!! It makes it soooooo much easier for mom. Yeah Dan!!!! We did have to walk at a little bit slower pace, but hey I'm just fine with that. He has changed a lot since last year. (talking, walking longer distances). It is so great to watch both of them change/develop.

1 comment:
What fun pictures! I love going to the zoo. :D
Post a Comment