Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Truman's solution


Here is a video of one of Jack's boxing rounds that he fought in last Saturday. He is in blue.

Also, our newest addition Addie is 6 weeks old now. While riding in the van to drop off her sibling at his activity, she begins crying. I ask Truman, one of our 5 year olds, to help Addie with her binky/pacifier. He says she doesn't want it. She cries for a few seconds; then stops crying. There is another episode of her crying for a few seconds; then she stops. Next I hear Truman say, "don't worry Mom; I can fix her". To which I reply, "she's taking her binky now, huh?" pause.........Truman "no mom, I think she likes my banana better." YIKES !!! Not a good thing.


Have a great day,


Vickie

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Wow, Jack! That's awesome!

Holy cow! How did Addie get to be 6 weeks old?!? I'd love to see a current picture of Addie sometime. :D